- USC has a pretty good basketball team...and a very good basketball coach. Not that anyone will notice, until OJ Mayo shows up next year.
- Pac-10 refs blow in more than football. Check the foul call in the Oregon/SC game - they ruled that Brooks was in the act of shooting 36 feet from the basket on the drive. Actually, maybe it's just the state of Oregon. On second thought, it's Campanelli's fault.
- Speaking of, it will be delightful to see how Coach Mexico (look it up) props up the emotional house of cards in Eugene after their first taste of adversity.
- Arizona is an NBA team without a center. UW came out and gave them everything they wanted and the Wildcats still out-shot them. If you're making out a short list of teams who can win the NCAAs and Arizona isn't on it, then start over.
- Romar continues to confound, sticking in zone as Arizona rained three after three on their heads. He copped to making "a mistake" after the game.
- UCLA in the powders and OSU in the home oranges (?) was not fun to viddy.