Friday, December 15, 2006

COACHING CAROUSEL UPDATE

A little bit later today we'll have some very exclusive intelligence on the Stanford coaching search, obtained through use of sophisticated eavesdropping equipment and a series of paid informants in the Arrillaga Center.

But this next bit is too good to leave for midday. Yesterday Atlanta Falcons head coach Jim Mora achieved a rare daily double - throwing Ty Willingham and the Falcons' entire fan base under the bus in just under a minute of priceless radio. Here's the link; the good stuff starts at the 13:24 mark. Mora is responding to a question from KJR radio in Seattle about whether he'd ever coach the Huskies in the event of a vacancy:

Mora: Well, I really have a lot of respect for Ty and I know he'll do a great job, but if he ever decides to move on...if that job's open you will find me at the friggin' head of the line with my resume in my hand ready to take that job.
KJR: What...if you're available?

Mora: Doesn't even matter if I'm available....I want to see Ty succeed, and I want to see that program succeed, but if he decided at some point that he's ready to move on and they want me, I will be there. I don't care if we're in the middle of a playoff run, I'm packing my stuff and coming back to Seattle. I'm dead serious and I'm sincere that...the further I get away from that the more I'm drawn to it....you know, it's just...that's the job I want.

KJR: You would leave the Falcons for that job?

Mora: Absolutely.

UdubDish, Dawgman - your thoughts please.

3 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger bhoomi said...

I was pretty pleased to uncover this website. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! share market tips

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger JemsBond said...

I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article, thanks for sharing this informative information. Ripples Advisory

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Free Stock Cash Tips said...

Glad to see your post again like in this manner, and I wish it will be more good for me to have always connections with you like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home